Sunday, November 7, 2010

:: A lil bit comment from KUMI here :) ::

Ne, minna-san.
Its Kumi here...
Just about to sharing my thinking here :)
Oh yeahh, hopefully you guys won't think that I'm crappin' here @@

Cuz I'm kinda confuse with that.
Hmm... Yana is really living too far away from here.
I'd worry about that at 1st.
For convinience, we should think about it.
But I think we've to tell Yana tho as we respect her :)

Roonzie? I think she's okay too.
But gomene... Yet I don't have any idea for whether I'm agree with that for surely or not.
Cuz I don't know how's her singing.
But don't worry, I'll support her :)

Seems we've to reorganise our position xD
I'm not pro guitarist yet.
But I'll work harder :D
So guys, if Roonzie will be added as our new member.
I'd would like to say WELCOME.



-KUMI-

No comments:

Post a Comment